Tuesday 22 January 2013

Playlist for Monday, January 21st

The Sonics-Dirty Old Man
Southern Culture On The Skids-Smiley Yeah Yeah
The Evaporators-Bomb In My Pants!
Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet-Our Weapons Are Useless
The Ballantynes-The Railtown Abbey
The Tranzmitors-Live A Little More
Bloodshot Bill-She's My Baby
Larry and His Flask-Shakedown
Fidlar-Suburban Home (The Descendents)
Urge Overkill-Dropout
Youth Lagoon-Dropla
Foxygen-Shuggie
Primitive Hands-What You Want
The Intelligence-The Beetles
Nick Thorburn- Aloe Hills (Only The Young Soundtrack)
Pharcyde-Passing Me By
The Quakers-Mummy
Ryan Lewis and Macklemore-My Oh My
Flying Lotus- Such A Square
Dub Narcotic Sound System-Fuk Shit Up!
The Mothers Of Invention-I'm A Rock
Pylon-Feast On A Wire
The Delmonas-Comin Home Baby
King Cobb Steelie-Duotang
The Doozies-Independence Day
IceAge-You're Nothing
The Dead Kennedy's-I Fought The Law
The Circle Jerks-Wild In The Streets
Kids In The Hall-These Are The Dave's I Know
Huevos Rancheros-Please Pass The Ketchup
The Bronx-Catalina (The Descendents)
Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds-Jubilee

No comments:

Post a Comment